Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2010 Nintendo Media Summit!

Written by pikaby

toadster101 from our team tipped me of on this (thanks!). I missed tracking this event. In fact I didn't even know it was going to be tomorrow! Looks like we'll be kept busy with some news updates of our own, together with my own regular blog posts.

What do I think will be revealed there? Knowing Nintendo, they'll probably keep 90 percent of their work under wraps and show us only tiny glimpses. pikaby expects some Mario Galaxy 2 and Metroid Other M, and probably some 3rd party stuff too. Red Steel 2 and probably Trauma Team, two more high-profile games to look forward to. There is one more thing that could be there, the Wii Vitality Sensor Iwata was rambling about at last year's E3. We don't even know what the enigmatic new accessory does for the Wii......Well, fingers crossed, then.
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus