Saturday, November 20, 2010

Nintendo 5-Star Toolbar

Written by pikaby

I've seen a lot of crazy things people have done for Nintendo 5-Star. But I really never expected something like this!


It's an entire toolbar dedicated to Nintendo 5-Star, designed by, of all people, our regular member blubbermarble! You can see a lot of buttons leading to the forums, RSS (I didn't even know we had RSS), games news....wait, the Flipnote Feature? Isn't that nostalgic...I stopped that due to time constraints. Maybe if I have more time I can start making 'em again. Anyway, an amazing effort from him, to the majority of us who don't know simple programming. Thanks!

Want to download the toolbar and get access to Nintendo 5-Star at all times? Get it here!
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus