5 games more and better than the Japanese launch by a lot. Even Pilotwings Resort was there!
* Pilotwings Resort (Nintendo)
* nintendogs + cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends (Nintendo)
* nintendogs + cats: French Bulldog & New Friends (Nintendo)
* nintendogs + cats: Toy Poodle & New Friends (Nintendo)
* Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (Capcom / Distributed by Nintendo)
* The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
* PES 2011 3D – Pro Evolution Soccer (Konami Digital Entertainment)
* LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
* RIDGE RACER 3D (Namco Bandai)
* Super Monkey Ball 3D (SEGA)
* SAMURAI WARRIORS: Chronicles (TECMO KOEI)
* Asphalt 3D (Ubisoft)
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (Ubisoft)
* Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D (Ubisoft)
* Rayman 3D (Ubisoft)
Largely the same but with a more Westernized 3rd party showing, especially from notorious Ubisoft (why didn't its horrible dinosaur game from the JP launch make it here?). 15 games if you count the 3 versions of Nintendogs.
Nintendo pegged the rest of us fans' wishlists to the middle of the year and a little beyond that. Expect Zelda, Steel Diver and Kid Icarus somewhere around June. Still, why couldn't Kid Icarus be a launch game? With its gameplay style it could easily be the console's flagship tech demo.