Written by pikaby
Well I don't usually write about these every week except on special occasions. This is one of them.
Check these figures out. Mario Galaxy 2 gets a well-deserved top spot for the week's sales, and looks like MGS: Peace Walker is finally dying down, even though its sales are still going strong. Wait, Mario Galaxy 2 topping the charts is not such a big surprise? Consider this then- it was released in May 27 in Japan. That's just four days left in the week until the sales figures are tallied. And yet it sold 300k units...not bad!
DS dominates the top five in the charts as usual.
01. [WII] Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo) – 339.901
02. [NDS] Super Robot Wars OG Saga: Masou Kishin – The
Lord of Elemental (Bandai Namco) – 80.764 03. [NDS]
Let’s Make a Pro Soccer Club! DS World Challenge 2010 (Sega) – 50.206
04. [NDS] Medarot DS: Kabuto / Kuwagata (Rocket Company) –
05. [NDS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 (Square
Enix) – 33.973
06. [PS3] Lost
Planet 2 (Capcom) – 33.856
07. [PSP] Metal
Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Konami) – 25.465
08. [PS3] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010: Blue Samurai Challenge
(Konami) – 22.168
09. [WII] New Super
Mario Bros. Wii (Nintendo) – 16.279
10.  DeathSmiles IIX (Cave) – 16.112