Friday, August 13, 2010

Geek Mind

Written by pikaby


http://dom2d.squarespace.com/geek-mind/

Hey look it's a Flash game that's actually kind of cool! Over 300 different levels, or screenshots, of games ranging from the popular to the obscure.  Of course I skipped past most of the non-Nintendo ones.... Just kidding! I wouldn't be running a games site if I knew so little. I got the gold medal on my first try- it's not that hard if you know a decent number of games. Some really obscure ones show up too. You get quite a sense of accomplishment when you solve those. Oh god I really am a geek, aren't I? Lol.

The only complaint I have is that the music stops looping, giving you a game with sound effects and nothing to complement them in the back after about 30 rounds or so. It's a shame- the music was chiptune-tastic

How high can you score?
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus