Monday, April 12, 2010

Another possible 3D screen for 3DS

Written by pikaby


Image from Kotaku

Not long after Sharp unveiled its own 3D LCD screen (which I didn't cover), now there's another screen vying to be the one supplying to the 3DS. Will this be it?
This new screen works in the way the picture shows above, and is brought about by Hitachi, using the same parallax barrier trickery to give 3D effects and illusion without the need for glasses. Now there's 2 3D screens out there. Which one is our 3DS?

Expect to see Nintendo's 3DS this E3, and then hopefully we can finally get some answers as to how this 3D technology works out. I can only barely imagine what it'll look like....I've never had a pair of 3D glasses on before, and I don't plan to look like a jerk now. I'm excited. Just think of all the potential...
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus