Saturday, April 3, 2010

Hint: Super Mario Galaxy

Written by pikaby

Lol.

I was rummaging through my old game magazines, it was mostly NGamer though (a UK Nintendo mag, which I love by the way), and I came across this advert for Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction somewhere in the November '07 issue. Ads don't usually catch my attention, but this one?


'Galactic Heroes, plumbers need not apply' Guess which game this was referring to. Both games were released at around the same time period, this and Mario Galaxy. This isn't an ad for Ratchet & Clank though, it's an ad for the magazine, PSM3, with the review of Tools of Destruction in it.

Before I spark any console wars, know that both NGamer and PSM3 are under the same publishing house, so I think they can afford to be a bit cheeky. There's probably some Mario Galaxy jokes in the neighboring magazine, but I don't own a copy of PSM3. Oh well.
Share/Save/Bookmark
blog comments powered by Disqus